Danny Bent, Happiness Guru at Little Red Shorts Limited
“Happiness Of Being You”
Listen to Danny’s unique and sometimes unconventional ways to fill your life full of positivity. Packed with emotion, this is a wellbeing talk without the fluff and gloss. It’s gritty and stirs something in you can’t ignore.
- Positivity is a choice you make
- Your smile is more powerful than you know
- Together we can create the incredible
- Step past your fears
Anne-Marie Canham, Food & Beverage Lecturer at Leeds City College
“The Food and Drink Service Revolution after Brexit”
Discussing the impacts on service styles and diversity within the sector and what impacts being in Europe has made to the Industry.
- Timeline to our success in Food Service.
- What that means? Trends and Diversity.
- Leaving Europe issues, we will face.
- 2020 how we will maintain diversity in our workforce
- Prediction of Food and Drink Service- how will we compete in 2020?
Joe Wadsack, Food and Drink Expert at the BBC and ITV
“How to improve the wine offer and profitability in small restaurants and pubs”
By learning more about the new wines on the block and taking advantage of new wine storage technologies, a country pub can compete with city wine bars and restaurants.
- What are you’re the most important wines on your list? Where are they from?
- Combat wastage and improve your profit margin.
- Steer customers toward profitable wines will improving their experience.
- Use modern technology to help create a better customer offer and buzz.
Pablo Valente, Hotel Manager – Food & Beverage at IHG Hotels Group
“Hospitality DNA / Why Service it’s ALL”
We all are in the same Business: Hospitality. However, not everyone has the same approach and we don’t follow the same rules. We ask for help, and after a short period it doesn’t work anymore. We are going to find the answers Why it’s happens and How to face it.
- Hospitality DNA
- Consultancy. Does it works?
- Service. Only Ritz-Carlton can do it?
- Strategy. Easy Fixer vs Strategical Thinker
- Just Do It. Even if you are not in the Sports Business